an open forum for sharing creative coding and practice
a scheme by Madlab and Cybersonica
Evan Raskob a.k.a. PixelPusher – pixelism
Thursday, 17th June, 7-10pm
(and third Thursday – or thereabouts – of the month thereafter)
Madlab (Manchester Digital Laboratory)
36-40 Edge Street, Manchester M4 1HN
(Between Thomas St and the Craft Centre, opposite A Bar Called Common)
- ‘In-the-flesh’ presentation by London based live video performance artist or “pixelist” Evan Raskob a.k.a. PixelPusher – demonstrating his homemade software that generates video out of a controlled chaos of photographic images, simple shapes, animations, sounds, and live video feeds;
- Informal ‘show-and-tell’ and ‘open-laptop’ sessions (go on… bring some of your own work along)
- Join us at the next session to see Processing in action, meet other interested and like-minded people and find out more about the project and how to get involved;
- Visit the InProcess:ing website to catch up with developments and future plans, watch past presentations and follow up on interesting links;
- Join the forum and share your favourite Processing sketches, suggest practitioners/work for future presentations, offer useful techniques and online resources and tell us what you’d like to see from the project.
For more details including biogs, photos and links and to sign up and share – inprocessing.cybersonica.org.