an open forum for sharing creative coding and practice
a scheme by Madlab and Cybersonica
Thursday, 23rd September, 7-10pm
(and third Thursday – or thereabouts – of the month thereafter)
Madlab (Manchester Digital Laboratory)
36-40 Edge Street, Manchester M4 1HN
(Between Thomas St and the Craft Centre, opposite A Bar Called Common)
- ‘In-the-flesh’ presentation by Korean media artist and designer Hyo-jung Seo – expanding the senses through interactive media, installations and performance to explore communication between people;
- Telematic presentation by Ida Prag and Bjake Rønnow with Sune Petersen and real-time remote control from Madlab of a VU meter installed in a staircase in an old silo at the harbour front in Aalborg, Denmark during the Blip festival at Platform4;
- Informal ‘show-and-tell’ and ‘open-laptop’ sessions (go on… bring some of your own work along)
- Join us at the next session to see Processing in action, meet other interested and like-minded people and find out more about the project and how to get involved;
- Visit the InProcess:ing website to catch up with developments and future plans, watch past presentations and follow up on interesting links;
- Join the forum and share your favourite Processing sketches, suggest practitioners/work for future presentations, offer useful techniques and online resources and tell us what you’d like to see from the project.
For more details including biogs, photos and links and to sign up and share – inprocessing.cybersonica.org.